Thanks to support from Reuters, Global Voices is covering citizen media reactions to the Olympics from citizens in China and around the world on our special coverage page and in our Olympics Twitter feed.
Visit the special coverage page:
Subscribe or publish the RSS feeds:
Follow the Twitter tweets:
- OpenNet Initative has the latest on internet censorship and freedom of speech in China
- Play the Game for Open Journalism: assistance and information for journalists covering the Beijing Olympics.
- O-Change (Olympiads for Change) is inviting people to help inspire a creative, international human rights movement centered around the Olympics, by responding to their 5-question online survey “How do you feel?” (English, French)
- South Korean Figure Skater Yuna Kim's ‘Robbed’ Sochi Gold Becomes Photoshop Meme
- To Hell with the Games: Russians Turn from Sochi to Ukraine
- Ex-South Korean Skater Viktor Ahn Wins Two Medals at Sochi for Russia
- Blood on the Ice, Fury on the Tubes
- Kazakhstan Gets Its First Medal in Sochi
- The Only Pakistani at the Sochi Olympics Taught Himself to Ski on Wooden Planks
- Did Turkmenistan Get Cold Feet Before the Sochi Winter Olympics?
- Welcome All to Russia's 2014 Olympic Hunger Games
- Russia's Patriotic Overdrive in Sochi?
- In Support of Lebanese Skier Jackie Chamoun