- Global Voices - http://globalvoicesonline.org -
Spanish Bloggers, Share Your Posts with Global Voices Through #LunesDeBlogsGV
Written by Juan Arellano · Translated by Gabriela García Calderón On 6 June 2014 @ 21:21 pm | 4 Comments
In Announcements, Citizen Media, Ideas, Latin America, Spain, Spanish, Weblog
At Global Voices, we love blogs , but let's be honest: with the boom in social networks, blogs are being kept in the background. There are many interesting blogs out there, but it's hard to find them. And that's a shame, as there is lots of interesting content on the net that doesn't go through our insular social circles. What can we do to solve this?
— Rachel Thompson (@RachelintheOC) April 21, 2014 
And so we wondered, why don't adapt this to Spanish? That's how #LunesDeBlogsGV [Monday of blogs on GV] was born. The idea is simple and anyone can participate:
- Are you a blogger? You can share your new post with the hashtag #LunesDeBlogsGV on Twitter or Facebook!
– Do you read blogs? You can share posts by your favorite bloggers with the hashtag #LunesDeBlogsGV on Twitter or Facebook!
– Are you an admin or part of a blogger community? You can share posts from your community with the hashtag #LunesDeBlogsGV on Twitter or Facebook!
How to participate?
This is basically what you have to do:
- Every Monday, Spanish speaking bloggers will be encouraged to share their post on social networks (Twitter, Facebook) with the hashtag #LunesDeBlogsGV. If you mention us on Twitter @GVenespanol  or tag us or mention us on Facebook , much better.
– On that day, GV-ES through its social networks, will share everything posted under #LunesDeBlogsGV (except for offensive content or purely commercial).
– From Tuesday to Friday, short posts will be published with quotes from the best shared posts.
About the criteria to select the posts to be quoted, we will prefer those that address topics we use to address on Global Voices, but we will also include posts about other topics that are well written and that might be interesting for the reader.
In any case, the material must be original, we won't consider posts republishing other people's content, from other blogs or media.
As we are interested in generating video content, we will also consider original content videoblogs.
There are no restrictions of residence, birth nor time zone. Any Spanish speaker can participate. Obviously, the shared posts also have to be written in Spanish, in any sort… even Spanglish!
Some blogger organizations or associations as Blogalia.com , Infotecarios , Mujeres Construyendo , Convergentes , Bloggers de Nicaragua , SocialTic  among others will be there right from the start part.
Our first #LunesDeBlogsGV is scheduled for Monday, May 5, 2014, all day long.
Be part of #LunesDeBlogsGV !
Article printed from Global Voices: http://globalvoicesonline.org
URL to article: http://globalvoicesonline.org/2014/06/06/spanish-bloggers-share-your-posts-with-global-voices-through-lunesdeblogsgv/
URLs in this post:
 blogs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog
 free culture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_culture_movement
 remix: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remix_culture
 #MondayBlogs: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23MondayBlogs&src=hash
 #easy: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23easy&src=hash
 April 21, 2014: https://twitter.com/RachelintheOC/statuses/458324580667772929
 imagen: https://www.flickr.com/photos/julen-iturbe/124278347/
 Julen Iturbe-Ormaetxe: https://www.flickr.com/photos/julen-iturbe/
 Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic license (CC BY-SA 2.0): https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/
 @GVenespanol: https://twitter.com/gvenespanol
 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GVenespanol
 Blogalia.com: http://www.blogalia.com/
 Infotecarios: http://www.infotecarios.com/
 Mujeres Construyendo: http://mujeresconstruyendo.com/
 Convergentes: http://comunidadconvergentes.wordpress.com/
 Bloggers de Nicaragua: https://www.facebook.com/FestivalBlogsNicaragua
 SocialTic: http://socialtic.org/
Licensed Creative Commons Attribution, 2008 Global Voices Online. See attribution policy for details: http://globalvoicesonline.org/about/global-voices-attribution-policy