UNDP's Voices From Eurasia writes about the new web-based tools aimed at promoting the rights of people with disabilities in Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- Više Mogućnosti [bs], a web portal for people with disabilities “to report discrimination, share project ideas, and suggest changes to policies”;
- a report [en] on e-Accessibility in South Eastern Europe, which “showcases how information and communication technologies can be used to remove many barriers to participating in society”;
- DAT-SEE [en], a database of assistive technologies with an aid directory that helps people with disabilities “find out about types, availability and prices for assistive technologies (such as mobility and hearing aid devices, and speech recognition software) in South East Europe and in the European Union, in order to make informed decisions”;
- the first Bosnian-language educational software [bs] for children with autism;
- InfoServis.ba [bs], a web site for people with visual impairments, which includes an online tutorial on writing and editing news.