According to the popular vote:
- The best blog for 2012 is Common Sense Hate, which was also declared the most revolutionary (socially/politically engaged) and the funniest;
- Angela Dissected was declared the sexiest blogger;
- Bookbox – the best culture blog;
- Skopje Casual – the best blog on fashion and other modern things, and also the best photo-blog;
- NBA Macedonia – the best in sports blogging;
- This is Not a Social Media Blog – the best IT/Internet marketing blog.
- Blog Post of the Year: “Life of an electrical engineering student” [mk]
(Video by @banekoma.)
Winners in the top Twitter categories include:
- RumStangla – the best debutante and the best female;
- OffNetMk – the best company/organization;
- BatmanSaysT – the highest improvement;
- Sead93 – the most useful/valuable;
- Mekica – the best avatar;
- Sulimanovic – the wittiest Twitter user;
- IrenaXXXX – the best after hours user in the so-called “third shift” (#третасмена);
- SkDeeyasporah – the most active diaspora member.
The top hashtag for 2012 is #ЗдравоБоби (Hello Bobi). JovanaTozija explained [mk] that unlike the lucrative motives of the past, now all you need to connect with fashion icon “is Twitter and a publicly expressed wish for sexual relation.” The meme started very innocently, when Bobi praised a “phenomenally beautiful” top model to the point of inviting her to become a mother to his child. She actually responded with a photo greeting.
The point of this viral campaign–or “successful trolling project” according [mk] to RubinBT–was to “show the power of the social media to get a response by a celebrity soul-mate,” as Nixon, Inc elaborated [mk].
The top tweet for 2012 is by Ina…
Слободно може да се заебавате на моја сметка, блокирана ми е!
— Ina (@mnogufina) September 24, 2012
“You can freely have fun at my account, it has been blocked!”