- Facebook – social networking
CPY – socialist networking
- If you are not a Facebook member – you are a nobody
If you are not a CPY member – you are a nobody
- Everybody on Facebook are your friends, even though you don't know half of them.
In the CPY everybody are your comrades,* even though you don't know half of them.
- On Facebook you support various actions and causes without lifting a finger.
In CPY you are a member of a zillion committees, boards, assemblies, without lifting a finger.
- On Facebook you've got FarmVille,
in CPY you've got zadrugas [a form of kolkhoz] and land reform.
- On Facebook you've got “Like,”
in CPY you've got “Long live comrade…!!!”
- Facebook – often invading your privacy,
CPY – often invading your privacy.
This post is filled with cliches and anti-communist propaganda. The only thing worse than the communists are the anti-communists.
Recenzent agreed, and trying to prove wrong the current anti-communist prejudices about how things changed, he noted [MKD]:
He also noted that passive “support” for various actions remains a staple of current political parties too, as well is fighting dissenters using conspiracy theories.
* The words friend and comrade are synonyms in most South Slavic languages, such as Macedonian, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian…